Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family Photos

Besides all of the extended family pictures at each vacation stop, we also tried to get some new family photos of just our little family.
We tried a few different days and we ended up with a few cute shots.
Here are some of my favorites:
Mama with her littlest man
I think this one is probably my favorite
Can you tell Logan is done in the last one?!
Oh well. Fun vacation, fun pictures and fun memories.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Pretty!! I like the one with you two hugging the kiddos. Very cute!

Tif said...

Those are great pictures. I think your favorite is my favorite, too. And I totally think Brian looks great with the beard!

Sarah said...

What cute pictures! My favorite is the same as yours. Both kids looking at the camera and smiling at the same time -- miracle! :)

Bonnie and Tyler said...

Your hair is adorable!! Love the pics!

Allison said...

I love the family pictures! You have such a cute family!