Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the verdict is....

HE LOVES IT!!! So I finally started Logan on rice cereal a couple of weeks ago and he absolutely loves it. The first night he downed about 1/2 cup and just took to it like a champ.
I will admit that I was hoping this would help maybe stretch his nights a little longer. Maybe skip one feeding or so, since he is still waking up to eat at midnight, 3am, 5 am and the wakes up ready to play at 6am. Needless to say, I was hoping for a little more sleep at night. But I am sad to report that it didn't get me any extra sleep time at night. Infact the only thing that changed is that now after he falls asleep the first time around 7:30pm, he'll wake up again around 9 or 9:30pm to nurse now (instead of going until midnight) since he apparently feels jipped that he doesn't nurse as much right before bed with more in his tummy. Oh well, at least he is adorable and for now we'll just live on no sleep with the dream that one night someday I'll get to sleep for more 1-2 hours at a time. Don't you just love those bright eyes and the happy, messy face!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Logan is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! He's such a little person! Sorry to hear about your lack of sleep. Sophie's sleep schedule changes every few weeks, so I'm probably not the best person to give advice.

Tif said...

Awesome! You can tell he loves his rice cereal!

Ashley said...

Yikes... no sleep still-- that must be killing you. But those pictures of him are DARN cute.

Julie said...

What a cute kid! It's at times when you are the most tired that you can look at him and can't get upset because of his cuteness! He will eventually grow out of it...right?

Tara and Orlando said...

What a cutie!

Rach said...

i am still amazed at how much cereal he eats, totally beats Lils:)