I just though I would share one of his talents that not many people know about. Brian enjoys painting and has taught himself how to do it from watching a lot of Bob Ross (you know the "happy tree" guy with the really big, curly hair). Anyway, while we were at the lake house, Brian hung out on the deck for about 2 hours and painted the following picture. Nana and I had a great time watching the process unfold....every time we looked that way, something new had been added. I just think it is amazing and a really good painting (even if I am biased), so I thought I would share it.
This is the 13th painting Brian has ever done (he keeps track) and if you ever get to go to my parents lake house, you can see the original since Brian gave it to my parents.Anyway, maybe a random post, but I just wanted to share one of Brian's amazing talents.
7 comments:
That is an awesome picture! I sent you an email about family night at the reunion but it got sent back. Kates and I are suppose to coordinate it so we are doing a talent show cul-de-sac of fire deal. If anyone in your family wants to do something let us know. We would love to see Clark on stage!
Holy cow Brian! I can't believe you've been hiding such a talent from us. That is amazing and what a special painting for mom and dad. PS Jason is super excited to have you as a TTR friend. See you Friday. YEah!
Wow. I had no idea that Brian was to talented, and I must say that those are some VERY happy looking trees.
I meant "SO" talented not "to" talented. Whoopsie.
That picture is amazing, Brian! I'm impressed you taught yourself! We miss you guys!
Sarah
PS I love Bob Ross!!!
That is so amazing!! I sure wish I had half that talent!
Natalie Polson!! I mean Jensen... unbelievable... 2 kids, married 5 years now! Email me, I don't have a blogspot! Do you have a facebook or myspace account?
bethlay79@yahoo.com
Bethie
Post a Comment