This is 5 day old Logan trying to smile for the camera. Logan is so mellow and such a sweet baby. We love having him in our family. Clark loves to hold his little brother and is trying to be a big helper. He likes Logan most of the time so far, but we have had a few "baby down" moments when he wants attention, but for the most part he is a very gentle, loving big brother.
There's really only one thing to be said...."CUTE FACE!" I'm thrilled everything turned out so well. Bring on the babies, this Aunt can't get enough! Love to you all! Amee
They are lookin good. Ya got some good lookin boys there, and we are all excited to see them here and healthy. Good luck Mom & Dad with the multiple children. Love you guys! -Steve-
The best "gas grin" I've ever seen for that first picture. I loved it!!!!!! The second picture with Clark holding Logan is also "a gas!!!"-----I seem to remember the same picture with you, Brian, holding Amee----I love those blasts from the past. Keep the photos comin' Love, CTJR
Yaaay! I love the picture of him smiling. You have such happy boys. I hope you are all settling in nicely and you HAVE to keep up with the pics since we don't get to see the little man in person!
Hes a cutie Natalie! Thats really fun to get a smiling pic of a new born! That takes skill! I hope you guys are coming to the reunion. Id love to see your boys in person!
10 comments:
There's really only one thing to be said...."CUTE FACE!" I'm thrilled everything turned out so well. Bring on the babies, this Aunt can't get enough! Love to you all!
Amee
Congrats guys. He is definately a keeper. We are so happy that everyone is doing so well and we hope Clark continues to love Logan.
They are lookin good. Ya got some good lookin boys there, and we are all excited to see them here and healthy. Good luck Mom & Dad with the multiple children. Love you guys!
-Steve-
The best "gas grin" I've ever seen for that first picture. I loved it!!!!!! The second picture with Clark holding Logan is also "a gas!!!"-----I seem to remember the same picture with you, Brian, holding Amee----I love those blasts from the past. Keep the photos comin' Love, CTJR
Congrats on #2!!! You have the cutest boys.
I saw your blog a couple of weeks ago and thought I would say hi.
Congratulations guys! Logan looks so cute! Clark does, too! I miss having little babies around!
Yaaay! I love the picture of him smiling. You have such happy boys. I hope you are all settling in nicely and you HAVE to keep up with the pics since we don't get to see the little man in person!
Hes a cutie Natalie! Thats really fun to get a smiling pic of a new born! That takes skill! I hope you guys are coming to the reunion. Id love to see your boys in person!
Congrats! I am glad he was able to wait a little longer than Clark! So precious! I hope you are enjoying double trouble!
Wahoo! Baby number two! They are so cute! I love the pic of Clark holding Logan. Congratulations!
Post a Comment