Friday, March 7, 2008
He's Here!
Logan Robert Jensen made his rather rapid appearance into the world this last Saturday, March 1st, at 6:10pm. After bearly 3 hours of contractions and only being at the hospital for less then an hour, Logan was born. (Once he decided to come, he wasn't going to let anyone stop him this time!)
It has been a bit of a wirlwind this week, but overall mom and baby are doing well and Clark is adjusting to having a baby around all the time.
I promise that I will post real pictures of him tonight or tomorrow (as soon as I get the camera and computer in the same room and have at least one free hand). Until then, here is the link to our hospitals web page were you can see his hospital picture. (Just select March and look for his name under the March 1st babies.) Feel free to sign his babybook on that page if you want to say hi.
http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals/stj5/public/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment