Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Daysssss

So we had two different huge snow storms at the end of the year that closed school for multiple days in December (much to the kids delight and the mother's dislike....doesn't the weather know I have things to do WITHOUT kids around in December?!).
It was Aubrie's first real outing in the snow, so we bundled her up good
and took her out for a walk in the white, cold stuff. At first she was not a fan...
but to started to grow on her a little....
maybe...
ok, we're good.
Especially if Dad holds her hand when expected to walk!



And just to prove I was there too..
The boys enjoyed playing in the snow way more than Aubrie!
Lots of tracks, snow angels, snowmen, and snowballs were made.


They enjoyed throwing snow balls at Mom and Aubrie who were watching from the windows.

 


And I loved the tiny snowman they built on the mailbox!
But I think their favorite part was seeing how much they could get Aubrie to laugh when they hit the window with snow where she was watching from.


The craziest part was how much snow we were use and mess up during the day, then another storm would come through at night dumping more snow to make everything look all new and untouched again.





Here are a bunch of videos of all the fun, especially of the sledding on garbage can lids that their dad showed them the fun of doing one day.
Definitely think we got our quota of snow this year and it should last us a couple of years I would guess, but it sure was fun!

No comments: