Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Scream, U Sream, We all Scream!

It has been quite warm up here lately (definitely not complaining, just saying), so we have been doing a little..or a lot...of ice cream eating in this house lately!
This summer our boys have decided that indeed, cones are great with ice cream and should be eaten together, so if has been ice creams with cones lately.
The last week or so Clark has perfected his way of eating his cone: 
He eats all the ice cream off the top then starts at the bottom of the cone and eats up while sucking/drinking remaining ice in the cone.
Apparently it is a yummy way to do it because that is how he insists on eating them every time now.
Though it is a little messy, he loves it and loves it even more, I am sure, that we think it is funny.
What a silly boy!

And don't forget the other cute boy who loves ice cream as much as his older brother, he just eats it in a normal fashion, so we have no pics of him eating...just his cute face when he was done.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think Clark is right -- ice cream does taste better when it's eaten that way. :) What cute boys you have! I know I say this every time you post, but I can't believe how much they have grown! I hope everything goes well with your move!

jana said...

In those last two pictures, Clark looks so much like Brian and Logan looks so much like you. It's amazing! Finn pictures!